Wednesday, February 9, 2011

FIRE SALE BABY! LETS SELL THIS SH*T

I juts had a genius moment... *post submission note: my "genius" moment is undermined by my obvious inability to spell correctly.

SELL EVERYTHING! :D

I have so much crap well loved goods lying around stored carefully around my room gathering dust when I am pretty sure I could make some money off of them.

You might argue that hanging onto this stuff is better than loosing money on whatever it is that I decide to sell.. with all due respect, STFU.

50% of something is better than 100% of nothing, and right now all of my "well loved goods" are making me about as much money as dwarfs make in high jump competitions.

If I were a pimp, and my goods were my hoes, I'd pimp slap them bitches and get them back on the street to make me some dollaz, so get out there onto those "street corners" (i.e. eBay) and MAKE WAYNE BRADY SOME MONEY?

No comments:

Post a Comment